[Dailydrool] Moon Doggie Coffee

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 06:34:00 PDT 2009

I used to buy banana coffee at the Mall, but I haven't been able to find it for several years.  I ordered the Barney's Bodacious Bananas Foster (no longer) coffee from Moon Doggie.  OMG--it is delicious!!!  If you like bananas you'll love this coffee!  As soon as you open the bag you are pleasantly "smacked" with the wonderful aroma of bananas.  The best part is that you are helping a Basset Hound rescue.  If your not a bananas' fan, they have so many other flavors to choose from.

So, if you love great flavored coffee; and you want to help homeless hounds, check out Moon Doggie Coffee.  You won't be disappointed!

Lainee & Party Time,
And My 3 Angels ATB
"Patches", "Pockets", &
"TicTac", the Queen "B"- "B" for Basset, of course!

Party Time's dogster page:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/882850