[Dailydrool] Gurgly tummy, and a video you will love

Anita W. a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 14 19:51:52 PDT 2009

To make this basset related, my Holly is usually known as Holly the Dolly,
however at dinnertime she's known as Princess Picky-A**.  Well, the princess
gets upset stomach, gurgles and won't eat a lot, at least once a week, and
always after I catch her eating something on our walks.  So about a month
ago I started giving her a homeopathic tablet once a day, Nux Vomica 30C,
and she's only had sick tummy once since then.

Now, for all us middle-aged or worse folks, here's a video that you will
absolutely love.  It's a 47 year old lady on the TV show Britain's Got
Talent, which is basically like American Idol.  Watch this with the volume
up, you'll love it.  YouTube has shorter versions, but this one have very
good audio.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Us old folks have STILL GOT IT!!!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net