[Dailydrool] Introducing Santana's new Sissy!!!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:12:58 PDT 2009

Oh my goodness, she's soooo adorable! It ALMOST makes me want to run out and
get a buppy. Almost. I'd never seen pictures of Santana before, what a
lovely big boy he is!  I know bassets are supposed to be around the 55lb
range, but for some reason I have always adored the really big ones.  I
think having my first basset be a 98lb girl probably has something to do
with it.

Can't wait to find out what name sticks!

Brenda- Momslave to Copper(trying hard to emulate his hero Frank the Tank by
packing on the bulk.), Elphaba(Who will never be more than her svelte 50
lbs), and Aeryn (ATB) (Hey, I was a big boned woman!)