[Dailydrool] justin stitches

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Apr 15 01:31:03 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

Have 14 mails to catch up on , have this terrible habit of switching
computer and cell phones off when I am not working. The land line is
always open when people need to get hold of me. I am catching up from
Thursday morning till Tuesday night.

Took Justin to the vet on Saturday 11/4 to have stitches taken out ,all
wounds are healing well. His sister did not come and has been annoyed
about it ever since. This morning she decided to stay in bed knowing
that I was going back to work today 15/4.

At the time of leaving she still had not have breakfast so left it on
bed for her to eat later as brother would have had no problem

in finishing it for her.

When Justin came back from the vet he refused to leave the car and went
flat basset on back seat , tried all sorts of coaxing for +_

40 minutes to no avail. We then decided to make a hammock as we put
blanket or sheet on back seat. W e held both ends and removed him from
the car in the hammock. Justin is still trying to work out how he ended
up on the lawn.

Justin did not even know that I could fly

Jade I also want to be in a hammock

Slaves William and johnathan