[Dailydrool] They Know!!

Bassetmomx2 Hound bassetmomx2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:58:42 PDT 2009

I had off for 4 days from work & Monday morning I woke up twice with my
youngest sleeping on my pillow. I don't know how he fit his 60 pound body on
the pillow with my head on it, but he did. Then until I left for work he
followed me (more than usual) looking like a poor long lost puppy who was
losing his best friend. I usually don't feel guilty when leaving for work,
but I sure did on Monday. He is never home by himself, he just is a momma's
boy.

We are all STOMPING, NO RAIN, NO RAIN, NO RAIN FOR THE BOARD WADDLE!!!!!!!

bassetmomx2 of Augie (basset beautiful) & Yankee (I lub my momma)

P.S. There is the most gorgeous stuff up for auction on the Tri-State web
site!