[Dailydrool] fencing

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Apr 15 03:25:58 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Justin and Jade send healing drool to all the sick houndies and
comforting drool to those who have recently lost there furbabies

Specially brothers sisters and slaves of Lucy and Daisy Mae.

 Our yard is fenced and walled in,   the front has fencing so that
hounds can see out . We did not put in a bottom rail instead we dug a
trench cementing 2 rows of bricks under ground and 3 rows above ground .
We cemented the rail ends into the top line of bricks.

There is no record of escape or entry .

Slaves Johnathan and William

Justin and Jade who wants to escape but gladly it keeps those pit bulls
and other unwanted persons or animals out.