[Dailydrool] Dazzle's puppies

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Wed Apr 15 10:25:49 PDT 2009

Hi droolers. I've just sent out this weeks email with Dazzle's puppy's pics and update to the list of droolers and other friends. The list is a long one at this point so if I missed anyone, let me know and I will forward the email to you. Or if you would like to be added to the list.
With Easter and all I didn't get this sent as soon as I wanted too so these pics are from last week.
We're supposed to have some nice weather this coming weekend and I hope to get them outdoors for their first "green" experience. Our lawn is looking good with all this rain we've had lately. Today it is windy and cold. It seems winter just won't let go this year. They even predicted snow for this morning. Enough already!

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets