[Dailydrool] Maliah and Leather Couches

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 15 10:42:41 PDT 2009

Miss Maliah went to her new home last week, and is doing great. She has a little Yorkie buddy to play with, so she's a happy camper. Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions about her teething and exercise. This was my first buppy foster, so it was a real learning experience!

Regarding leather couches, I bought a suede leather couch 8 years ago and have been really happy with it. The material is flexible enough that the dogs' nails don't puncture it, and the slobber wipes right off with a damp cloth. The hair doesn't weave into the fabric, I use a lint mit, and it wipes right off.

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com