[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle bound...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:10:54 PDT 2009

'tis Ms.Brandy woofin' in...

She slave is busy packing up the BUV so we can leave for BW early in the morning. Auntie M is coming from Ohio tonight with Qween Olive and Chunky puppy...that pup had best remember his 'beware of the old-cranky-houndette' manners! In the morning we'll pick up auntie Cathy and Maggie Mae and we will make it to the Residence Inn in time for the pawty. She slave packed lots of whine...not sure why... I do plenty of that myself!

If you're still un-decided about coming- DO! It is great fun for all. The Tri State bassets need the moolah. LOTS of amazing basset crap to buy- I'm not kidding you- auntie Dawn hunts down tons of stuff you've never seen before.

NORAIN STOMP NORAIN STOMP NORAIN STOMP NORAIN STOMP

droolies, Ms.Brandy

www.tristatebassets.org  there is still time to come!