[Dailydrool] Santana's new sis

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Apr 15 13:03:25 PDT 2009

Anitra,

Your new little one is just adorable!!!  I looked up on the baby names
directory and found out that "Santana" means "holy" in Spanish (which
you may know already) but there is a female name that also means "holy"
and that is "Sancha".  I thought that would be cute...Santana and
Sancha.  Just a thought.

Congrats on your new little baby...whatever you decide to name her.
She's a beautiful little girl! And here's to hoping Santana doesn't give
you the cold shoulder for a couple days as though you have just done him
a horrible injustice by bringing into HIS home this new little "such and
such" like my Diva did!!  Snooters!

Jessica L. Sutton