[Dailydrool] Waddle Packets!!

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 13:56:05 PDT 2009

First, we want to STOMP NO RAIN for the Boardwaddle!! Please know we will be
with you in spirit wishing we could be there in person. We're SO busy
getting ready for our Waddle right now we can't take any time off! It's JUST
ONE MONTH AWAY!!

Our Waddle Packets are now available on our web site!! www
michiganbassetrescue.org Please go and download your very own color copy!
Snail mailed b/w copies will go out this coming Monday!

We've had some issues with getting our T Shirts done. Screen printer trouble
 We were supposed to have them LAST Thursday....we're getting them
tomorrow!! I will start shipping on Friday. If you have already ordered, we
apologize for the delay. If you haven't ordered 2009 Waddle T....do it
today! It will be shipped to you on Friday!! Pam Tanzey did the design and
it's great!  we have a Biker Theme this year, "Born to be Wild!!" Perfect
for bassets! Last year's auction winner, Lola, is the beautiful basset girl
on this year's shirt. She has the perfect "LOOK" for the theme.

NO RAIN for the Boardwaddle!! No Rain for Mishgun!! NO RAIN!! NO RAIN!! NO
RAIN!!

Let Waddle Season 2009 now BEGIN!!

Melissa and Jo
Michigan Basset Rescue