[Dailydrool] Last Call Raffle Tickets Dyson or Not

Eric Stevenson ericstevenson at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 14:25:55 PDT 2009

A huge Thank You to all the folks that are making our Dyson or Not Boardwaddle raffle a big success.  We will be closing off the online purchases tomorrow (Thursday) so we can travel to Ocean City, too much stuff, no room for a laptop.  If you haven't gotten any and want to help the homeless and hungry hounds of the Tri-State Area now's your chance.  100% of all monies will be given to Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.

Grand Prize               $550.00 Home Depot Gift Certificate
Consolation Prize       $100.00 Wall-Mart Gift Certificate

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/dysonfundraiser.html

Thanks Again, Hope to see everyone on Friday and Saturday.

Eric & The Pack
Bubba, Baguette, Bob, Beau, Blue, Bella, Baxter, Bear
And the Fosters Felony, Malicious, Archie, Dolly and Peaches