[Dailydrool] Barnaby

gravemast at aol.com gravemast at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 21:54:54 PDT 2009

Dawn,

I've got my girls producing heart healing Drool For you for your loss
of Barnaby.  My heart really aches for you.  My younger Girl (Harley)
was picked up after Hurricane Katrina hiding under her former owner's
abandoned (and ruined) trailer.  He told me I could have her if I
wanted, otherwise, his family would stop by to feed her.  Harley is the
most lovng and people oriented hound you have ever seen.  She is so
appreciateive of what she has now....just like I know Barnaby was after
you picked him up and give him a new life.  When you finally see him
again at the bridge, I am certain he will tell you that himself.

Barnaby... Safe Journeys my friend...enjoy the buffet.

Tom (Slave to Harley and Calypso)