[Dailydrool] Barnaby

Deborah Roberts D_Roberts at acs.org
Fri Apr 17 08:02:08 PDT 2009

Dawn,

We're so sorry to hear about Barnaby.  Having been there, we know
exactly how you feel.  Your tribute to him was beautiful and I was
crying at my desk.    I would love to know how he got on top of the
fridge, though.  That must have been a sight!!  Penelope (ATB) loved to
sleep on the kitchen table, but never made it to the fridge!!

Clarabelle and Roscoe are in heavy drool production mode and are also
sending cuddles your way.

Debbie

Owned by Clarabelle and Roscoe

Being Watched Over by Penelope, Stanley and Casey ATB

After a visit to the beach, it's hard to believe that we live in a
material world.  ~Pam Shaw