[Dailydrool] Barnaby the Gorgeous

Reenie Grant rcgrant at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 17 10:24:26 PDT 2009

Dear Dawni, I am so very sorry to hear that Barnaby has made his journey.  I
remember meeting him at an event at least 10 years ago in California.  I
think it was before Daphneyland.  Lee and I won the prize for farthest
traveled-2700 miles.  Barnaby was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen.  I
began devising ways to sneak him back to Rochester, NY, but I knew you’d
hunt me down.  I just loved that boy!  I am so sad that he is on his way to
more mischief, now at the bridge.  He could light up a room.  What a great
celebration there will be when he and Cocshall reunite.  My Daisy, Huntley
and Uncle Chili  will be there waiting for his arrival.  I know what he
meant to you-may your broken heart soon mend.

Sadly,

Reenie and Dodger

Checked by AVG.
7:08 AM