[Dailydrool] Holly learns to type

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 13:48:03 PDT 2009

Arooo All Buppy Frunds,
This be Hollyberry Christmas, nxt weke me be 6 monfs old and my Ma saz me can typ now (Xena me can 2 type, U a CAT, U cn't).    I wnt to say I hab lernt lots and ears some ob it.....I wooove caarroottss and ifin me go flat baaassseett by the BIG, whit, cold box thr is somfun clled a veegee drwr and it hab crunchie, yummy, cld caarroottss. Ifin me sit up an tern my face and giv Ma my bests Buppy Beggin Looke (it be a dog looke Xena...shud up) me Ma giv me 1.  Cnly, try caarroottss, they bee GRRRREAATT!  (my Ma saz me press tttttoooooooo hurd on the keeesss...oooooppppppsssss)
Lub Frum, Hollyberry
Livin at Honnold's Hound and Furkitty Farm
East Central Illinois