[Dailydrool] Zack's dental and moaning

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 17 13:52:30 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone, Hi Laurie

I am sad for Zack's moaning for food but it is all for a good cause. He will be healthier after the surgery and even though he does not understand it,  we do.
Laurie, don't be so hard on yourself, dogs end up having tooth problems because it is so hard to care for them. Even if you are successful in brushing everyday ( What I never was able to do) it still remains half clean because it is impossible to floss. That's how things are and you are exceptional for being able to brush everyday. Please keep us posted on how the dental goes, we hope all goes well. Xaxa has his Sardine drool all ready and packed to cross Canada to your home.
About the moaning like a cow, I find it so funny and cute. It is amazing how bassets are able to communicate with sounds and they really do send the message. I don't know where the myth of dumb bassets come from, probably from people who never owned one.
Drool to all in need: Zack, Mango, Bud and all the ones that my falling memory can't remember now.
Virginia, mom to Xaxa and Violeta da basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau