[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle

Dawn dlvj at ptd.net
Sat Apr 18 03:22:26 PDT 2009

Well it's almost 6:30 in the morning and we're getting Lucy ready to leave for the Ocean City in an hour.  The map is printed along with a bunch of other things from Tri State so we should find the places....I hope.  It's the first day of trout season here in PA and we live along the Nescopeck Creek which is stocked with trout but we won't be here this year for the fun and festivities.  We're headed to bigger and better things at a "waddle".  :-).

Can't wait to see all the bassets.

Dawn Jackson momslave to Lucy Lou