[Dailydrool] boardwaddle

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 17:00:43 PDT 2009

boy are we tired........but what a nice day.....the weather was
perfect!.......i think there were more bassets there than ever before,
the parade participants (non basset) seemed like more, and there were
definitely more people lining the streets to see our furkids......at
some points 3 deep!.........einstein kept wanting to rest, and would
pick some family he "liked" and just sit with them.....and at one point
we sat in the shade of a cement porch so that he could cool off......his
tummy was better......he not only ate his breakfast, but at some Kohr's
frozen custard which is our tradition, and then he had an extra roll
that fell on the floor at the hot dog line, had one hot dog and then
jack gave him another that he rolled in the dirt to make it taste
better......he ate some bread in the parking lot of the hotel that he
found just lying there waiting for him......and he didn't throw up
once........thanks to everyone to worked so hard to make this one of the
best boardwaddles.......we appreciated it......nancy, hershey and
einstein.......ps pictures will get posted later this week.