[Dailydrool] Tina, doggie doors

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sat Apr 18 06:39:33 PDT 2009

We had a Johnson doggie door one on our glass sliding doors.  The only problem is, that you won't be able to open your sliding door as far as you have been used to.  If you have to bring anything large in or out you may not be able to.  We took our door out and replaced it with french doors, and then put a side light window next to the french doors with a pet safe doggie door in it.  Any why would you want to work away from the house anyway?  It is my dream to work from home. But I get along with dogs better than people so maybe that's why.  I can understand if you need social interaction!  Ann