[Dailydrool] Elder Basset Abuse!!!

Deborah Bernotas fourmainnurse at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 03:58:56 PDT 2009

ALERT-ALERT ALL BASSET SLAVES
   Lady Ashleigh Victoria has to post to the Drool to make everyone aware of an epidemic of Elder Basset Abuse or EAB . My slaves took my brother Neville and I to the Basset Olympics in Ocean City yesterday.
   While I thoroughly enjoyed the attention and belly rubs, which I deserved[ [and I got  ALOT!] my slaves actually entered me in  a race!!!!  HELLO, I am a beautiful 10 year old DIVA who spends my days ruling from MY leather couch.  Run?? get serious!!
   Dadslave had to race [?] with me.  I did get some oohs & aahs when I did my sitting-up-trick at the starting line but then he expected me to RUN???   Exxxxxcccccuse me. I DO NOT run
[unless I want to!]   So I took a leisurely stroll to the finish line, allowing the onlookers a good long look at how a Diva should behave!!  I hope all the youngsters in attendance were paying attention and learned something about slave training.  We 'older girls' do have our responsibilities to the buppies.
    I  know I did the right thing because I got an award for "Bassitude". I am so glad the judges recognized my talents!  Thank You from the bottom of my delicate paws!
   I did want to make the Droolers aware of this serious case of Elder Basset Abuse, so they can be on the look out should anyone witness another case of this injustice!
    Should anyone else witness EBA, please let me know and I will retain a lawyer to have this stopped immediately!!

Yours in Bassitude [and I have the AWARD to prove it!]
Lady Ashleigh Victoria