[Dailydrool] drool coming! Drool Received WIth Thanks ...

laumag at mts.net laumag at mts.net
Sat Apr 18 12:32:16 PDT 2009

Thanks to Virginia, Georgie and the other concerned Droolers that sent Zack cyberdrool for his dental yesterday. The infected tooth was extracted for another $300.00, but the Vet gave me a bit of a discount this time. I guess she felt that she should have caught this while doing the original dental four weeks ago.

Sky was so excited to see Zack again. You'd think he was away for weeks instead of a half a day. She was beside herself when we got home. Zack was in pain and was not feeling too sociable. He had an okay night. I had to give him a piankiller at six this morning. He was whining and shivering. He seems a little better now.

The next Vet visit is May 11th with both of them for check-ups.

Thanks Everyone ...

Laurie, Zack and Sky