[Dailydrool] Miss You Guys!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:31:38 PDT 2009

I am trying to look at the Archives - I am a -hotmailer- who cannot access Daily Drool right now.

So I need Drool for 14.5 year old Charles - he goes in for butt surgery April 27th.  His tumor is so fast-growing we are going to remove it, despite his age - a very hard decision to make.  Gotta keep his poor old tailpipe free of tumor for its usual purpose (pooping, not dropping gas bombs, Elder Clara!)

Then Happy Drool for Pete and his (at least) 3 brothers who will all turn 1 in May.  They were rescued by Basset Rescue of Florida - lovingly fostered by Linda Lartique who taught Pete 'leave it' for which I will be forever thankful.

Pete's latest is chasing lizards and he came inside yesterday with a head out one side of his mouth and a tail out the other side.  I told him 'LEAVE IT' and he tried to.  He opened his mouth several times, but the lizard had fast hold to Pete's buppy lip and did not want to let go!  I saved the reptile and saved Pete at the same time!  Thanks, Linda, for teaching Pete 'LEAVE IT' so he did not 'SWALLOW IT' like my other 4 would have done!

Don't forget BASSETKU for Mother's Day!  The Easter Bunny delivered some, but we still have about 20 to sell to benefit Basset Rescue of Florida and House of Puddles!  my4hounds at hotmail.com for more info-don't count on the DROOL and me communicating til the hotmail glitch is fixed!

And thanks to CowBobDog for pointing out that we never miss a msg about enhancing our male parts (those of us who have 'em! even tho we are missing out on Daily Drools!  Hotmail has their priorities on Spam all messed up good!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me