[Dailydrool] Deeba a blowin smoke agin

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 18:30:54 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I gotz dis to sey to da Deeba.
Liddel scared ob da Brudder dere Deeba??
Gotz to git reimforcmentz to hep da delekate Deeba??? Youze all bark, no bite?? Youze big biskyhole git you in a spot ob whut youze gonna do??
He he he.
Rememberz dis Deeba, Elder Clara not da only oldy moldy round me home. I gotz three ob dem here.
Brudder Elwood still DA MAN.

Droll to all in need, condolences to our lost furbuds-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts