[Dailydrool] fred aka Bodhi

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Sun Apr 19 16:06:53 PDT 2009

The old senior hound dumped by his owner is now on his step to his FOREVER home. He left IOwa and is now residing with Nicole in Wisconsin to await his two day transport to New Hampshire..

Bodhi has come a long long way. He couldnt walk because his toe nails were so long. Years of neglect of no vet care - he was also heartworm positive. He was treated and had several other ailments due his long term poor nurtrition.
But he is loving life. He likes to be around his other hound friends and enjoys going outside to sun himself.  He will rest in wisconsin for two weeks before his two day journey home.

Thanks to many people who donated to his recovery. it was much more than we expected but he is stablized and basically will live out his life being loved and cared for..

I hadnt been able to correspond recently since I had emergency surgery for the gall bladder. Didnt even realize that I had one before the attack.. but it is gone now and I have several weeks of recovery left.

Helena