[Dailydrool] fred aka Bodhi

George Robert Strassburger gstrass781 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:20:26 PDT 2009

Helena,

I hope Fred has a safe Journey, I am In Boston, MA, If Fred Needs
anything wile on his way to New Hampshire, Please let me know.  I am
always Willing to help a Basset In Need. Good Luck, Let his new home
know we wish him well and know that there is Droolers here in Boston,
I wish I could have more then one Basset, but my Basset / Dachshund
Mix "The Colonel", is a little scared of anther dog replacing him but
we are working on it. Maybe someday.

I hope you Feel Better

Good luck and GodSpeed
George Strassburger