[Dailydrool] Back to drool

Julie Haegele jules56pt at charter.net
Sun Apr 19 16:52:56 PDT 2009

We are finally back to receiving the Drool after changing from Hotmail.  I
don't know what is with them but other things have been going missing too.

We are sending hearthealing drool to the slaves of Barnaby and Jorch.
Saying goodbye is so hard.  They are never really gone when they stay in
your heart.  Someday soon those memories will make you smile.

We are very wet here.  The backyard is a basset paradise full of water and
MUD.  Lots of MUD.  And did I mention all the MUD?

Sending snooters and drool to all in need from the wet and MUDDY Southern
Illinois Girls.

Ninja(I want to go outside and not get my pawsies wet.)

Marley(I want to be left alone with my daddy so he can spend his life
rubbing my belly.)

Maggie(I want to go swimming in the mud.  I loves the mud.  I really loves
da mud. Muds are fun.)

Shelby(Just give me a bowl full of food , and belly rubs,   a soft pillow,
and belly rubs, a squirrel to watch,  and belly rubs.)

Mom who wishes it wouldn't rain for a bit.  The wet basset smell is not a
pleasant homey scent and brown is not my favorite color-as in muddy floors
and footprints. Sigh.