[Dailydrool] paper shredders warning

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 18:28:04 PDT 2009

I don't know if this topic has been covered on the dailydrool before (I've only been a member since Nov of 08)
I recently signed up to get a newsletter from a veterinarian website and received an alert regarding the dangers of paper shredders. The article went on to describe what happened to a loved family pet when they innocently licked the paper shredder which was plugged in and ready to shred.

It was quite graphic and I will spare you  the details, but believe me, mine was immediately unplugged. I had never thought about "what if....."  Horrible just horrible, so please everyone check all the shredders in the house and tell your family and friends too...

Ali slave in training to Cody and Elliot