[Dailydrool] Kirby, Charles and reverse sneezing (choking ??)

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 19 18:58:25 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone

We are sending barrels of sticky healing drool for Kirby, Charles, Mango, Bud and all those who are in need it. Hope Kirby gets better from pneumonia, Charles's surgery goes well, Mango's exam shows nothing serious and Bud's blood pressure is fine.

About the reverse sneezing: Xaxa does something that really scares the hell out of us. He is calmly sleeping or around and suddenly het kind of goes AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH very loud, as if he is dying. He then continues doing what he is doing, without any sign of being uncomfortable or feeling bad. We though he kind is choking but it does not seem that. Could it be the reverse sneezing? He is 12 and those kind of things leave us shaking.
Any hint on that will be greatly appreciated
Lub
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau