[Dailydrool] Hi Eberyone from Leonard

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:42:31 PDT 2009

Hi eberyone its me Lenny and we are pretty excited at my house cause it is
almost my birfday and i will be 1 years old

me and my brudder  Pete (I call him Petey) are real excited to turn ones and
we are sure happy that Basset Rescue of Florida saved us and gave us gud
lives

and it is way kewl that eben tho Petey libbs in Florida and I libb in
washerton that we are still best furends it dont get any better than that..

me and Petey bof fink it is better to gib than receive..well receiving is
way kewl too hehehehehe

so we hab a Birthday firstgiving page to help Florida Basset Rescue help
some more little boys for so they can hab birfday partys and stuff too

check out our page at http://www.firstgiving.com/lennyandpete and check out
petes way kewl gotcha song

we dont know our for sure birfday so we gets to celebrate from May 1st to
May 12th..

so the partys at our houses come on by

Yur furend  Lenny Nali

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr