[Dailydrool] Mango's lucky day

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 20 06:45:02 PDT 2009

  That is wonderful news about Mango's supporters!   What generous people are out there!

  Synthia,  I wanted to relay a story about a hound I knew some time back.  She was a foster of a friend and she had been in an out of homes a couple times,  mostly due to an issue with her stomach/throwing up.   Even the rescue had no idea really, what was wrong with her.  She would throw up at times and then be okay at other times.   One morning she bloated,  she was rushed to the vet and they had to operate as her belly twisted, and they found a ball in her stomach, about the size of a superball...if you remember those things. Lord knows how she could swallow that and not choke on it, but she did.   After that was removed, she was just fine, no more throwing up.  So, I wonder if there is something in her belly that just sits in there.
  Just wanted to share this as it could be somehting to consider with her.
  The Bounders send their best drool to Mango and to Kirby!

  wen
  www.seniorhoundsabound.org