[Dailydrool] REMINDER FROM ZEPHYR - LAST DAYS FOR MOON DOGGIE BOARDWADDLE FUNDRAISER

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Mon Apr 20 03:32:37 PDT 2009

Hi Droolers,

Mom's brain is definitely burnt out from a looooooong and very busy weekend.
First, the Boardwaddle and then a big street fair in town yesterday.
Phooey!!! No time for ME!!!

So, I am sure she forgot to remind everyone on the Drool that the big Moon
Doggie Boardwaddle fundraiser ends soon.  BUY YOUR MOON DOGGIE COFFEE NOW
because 100% of the net proceeds are being donated right back to help
houndies find homes.

The new Barney's Bodacious Bananas Foster - No Longer was a HUGH SUCCESS
over the weekend.  Mom and Dad brewed some up for the Basset Olympics on
Friday and it SOLD OUT!  Everyone loved it and even the bags of coffee were
flying off the table.  Near the end of the Olympics, one gentleman came over
and wanted a cup of coffee.  When Mom told him we only had the Bananas
Foster left, he was disappointed because he "never drinks that girly stuff".
He came back a few minutes later because he "really needed something to stay
awake" and decided to try the "girly coffee".  Well, I think we changed him
into a girly-guy because he told mom that was the "finest coffee he ever
tasted" and bought 4 bags of the Bananas Foster!  So, even if you are not a
"girly coffee" person, just try it once.  You'll be hooked!

And ALL MOON DOGGIE COFFEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE SALE!  So, go to
www.moondoggiecoffee.com <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/>  and ORDER -
ORDER - ORDER!

Thanks to all - ZEPHYR