[Dailydrool] new slaces for justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Apr 20 04:16:09 PDT 2009

Good day all

Lots oh healing drool to those in need

This is Justin talking many strange happenings in our house this week .
One slave going down to the coast for the fathers 88 th

birthday for 6 days the other busy with other things . They have even
brought in other slaves to help with walks and feeding  Do not know what
our world is coming too. Our slaves had better watch out as Jade and I
will not tolerate this for much longer. We will report them to my
breeder . We send heart healing drool to Alan and Temera on Jorch's
departure to the bridge as well as his brothers and sisters.

The slave bought a magazine called Animal Talk, the new editor who has
Basset's himself has been doing the editorial job for 18 months and has
only now for the first time issued an article on Bassets , the article
was well written and my slave told me to tell the droolers in South
Africa to buy the May 2009 copy. Five reputable breeders have also
advertised there breeding operations and will place puppies in selected
homes when available which will not be often .

Justin I need to put my big paw down again

Jade the way to go you show them