[Dailydrool] 2009 Boardwaddle

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 06:52:46 PDT 2009

What a great time it was. Thursday night was the party at the Residence Inn
 where we cram people and houndies along with food and drink in a room and
 enjoy meeting and greeting,
Friday the weather  was  perfect for the Olympics and we had a  huge turn
out and many hound competing. The Pawction dinner raised moola with  fabulous
basset items and some of my proxy bids were winners!
The day of the Waddle was again perfect and we had a lot of "first timers".
 I do  registration and many people told me they had been wanting to come
for years and finally made it and then handed over big wads of money. Please
 come back again! The parade stepped off and us volunteers then packed up
and  relocated to the picnic field where there was glorious basset
merchandise for  sale, Moondoggie coffee, samples from Nutro, Wellness and OMH and Tom
Shreck  pawtographing his  new mystery and donating his profits. Every one
seemed  to be having a great time. Even after waddling the parade(thanks
Eric) Loki  joined his sister Thelma Lou and her gang in an xpen where they
wrestled for  hours. You would think he would be tired out but nooooo! Crackers
hung out  with me at the Tristate table and entertained people by lying on
his back and  scratching his belly with his hind feet.
Sunday we said goodbye to all our friends and headed home.
dawn and rich did another  fabulous job and hopefully we raised  more$$$$
than ever before.
Kathy with Elwood (you brought that annoying puppy back?), Crackers  and
Loki
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572844x1201387506/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooter420NO62)