[Dailydrool] My boys Birthday/gotcha day

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 07:21:52 PDT 2009

Just wanted to share that today is my Mugzy's 8th Birthday!!!!  I can't believe it's been almost 8 years since he came home with us, all belly and ears!!!!  He is my heart dog and has weathered many a rough patch with me, multiple moves, foster dogs and even the addition of 2 new brothers of the 4 legged variety.

I was looking at some pics of him over the weekend from years past and I can't believe how gray he has gotten, but don't let that gray fool you...he can still play like a pup.  Since we added Stewie in November, Mugzy has dropped a few pounds as he and Stewie love to play and do the basset 500.

Also, today is 7 years ago that I found my Rusty boy at the Tri-State Boardwaddle, it was Mugzy's 1st birthday present...I think he would have been happier with a cheeseburger!!!

So Happy Birthday to my Mugzman...mama loves you!!

Happy Gotchya Day to Rusty boy aka "Big"...mama loves you too!!!!

Brandie owned and operated by Mugzy, Rusty & Stewie