[Dailydrool] ticks and stuff

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 15:38:15 PDT 2009

Hi, Sirius here.  I come back from da  bordwaddle all sweepy and happy.  I
met wots a new furends, speshally  charlie and abraham and some ob da odders
too. we sniffied and pwayed in da  gwass...and it was big fun.
but here's da pwoblem.  i went in da tall  gwass away fwom da pet area, and
i came home wif a tick on me backie.
mommy found it ackzadently, she just petting me and  dere was a bump.
so she got some queshions...here she  is.

Hi, everyone!  We all had a great time, and  came home tired and loaded
with basset crap.  So, when I was petting  Sirius, I noticed a weird bump,
checked it out, and there was a tick!  I  got rid of it, but now...
How do I know if there are any more?
Is a good shampoo and comb out enough or is there  something else to put on
him, or anything?
Should I be looking for any symptoms in case it bit  him?
Did I say...how can I be sure it's the only one  there?

Thank you all.
Bracha

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572844x1201387506/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26