[Dailydrool] April 20th Calendar Girls

roorooandrosie at aol.com roorooandrosie at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 15:18:03 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I know I haven't posted recently, but due to deaths and my job loss, I have been laying low and trying to figure out what I want to be 'when I grow up'.(Hmm..going to be 50 in September..maybe I should figure that out soon - or then again - maybe not).

But I need to say - Today is the?April 20th Calendar Girls?-?Our Beautiful Basset Brigade - Roo, Rosie, and Emily. It was also Roo and Rosie's birthdays.

Rosie went to the Bridge from Liver cancer the day before our 27th wedding anniversary and later last year, Roo went to the bridge to meet her sister on September 9th - the day before what would have been my Mom's 90th birthday.

As I look at this picture, it seems a lifetime ago. Emily now has a younger Basset sister by the name of Katie. Where as Emily has taken on Roo's loving personality, Katie has taken on Emily's goofy traits. They never fail to make me laugh and to understand and remember what is important in life...

I miss you my girls, I hope you are well..until we meet again.
Kath