[Dailydrool] Introducing our new Buppy...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:08:12 PDT 2009

She finally has a name after 1 week.

Lilly Rose

She is about 6mths old we got her Easter weekend (hence Lilly) from a rescue
and made the trip to Nebraska to pick her up at the 1/2 way point.

She has meshed right into her forever home.  A little bossy (hence the Rose
with thorns hehe) but delicate like a Lilly.

She was so excited playing with Santana today that she had a mohawk!  Her
haunches were up! LOL
It was hilarious!

http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq323/santanapants/Lilly%20Rose/

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face