[Dailydrool] You're Back!!!!!!!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 04:29:11 PDT 2009

I turned on the computer this morning to see how the Colonel was doing in Kabul and what was back in my in box but THE DROOL!  So 5 msgs from The Colonel and THE DROOL - please don't tell him I read the DROOL first!!!!!!!

Thanks for everyone who helped me keep in touch while we were separated by Cyberstupidity - Sandi Wittenberg who sent me the link for the Archives and Kathy Nali who forwarded the DROOLS every evening.  Also to the folk who offered to forward (quite a few!) and to those Droolers who sent drool to my e-mail directly!

Missed you guys!  Glad to be back!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me