[Dailydrool] leach vs harness

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:00:27 PDT 2009

while we agree with auntie becky that going out for a pull or a drag is no
fun

my super surgeon said dogs in general and specially bassets should never
ever be walked with a collar

I think his statement is more for going out for a drag, but hims said that
is what causes the cervical issue and I cant ever wear a collar again even
for ID purposes.

so they both have there place i guess the rest of our group has collars for
id but when we go somewhere we wear our harnesses

super surgeon said better to pull there than at the neck.

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr