[Dailydrool] Smells fishy

Emily Weiss Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:50:06 PDT 2009

My husband called me at work this afternoon to let me know that it finally
happened ... Our Sally monster fell into our koi pond.

For the past couple of weeks she has had an obsession with the frog couple
that reside in the pond and often hang out on the surrounding rocks. I guess
today was the day she decided to try and catch them as they jumped in ...

The good news is she got herself out. The bad news is that now she smells
like a swamp. I hope she learned her lesson!

Emily