[Dailydrool] Newz frum da Brudderz-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 17:47:57 PDT 2009

Now lookie dere. Proofz. Now I gotz Proofz.
Were dat Sister Daisy, she nebber round iffin da Brudder Elwood needz her, why she takin da lesson frum dat Elder Clara,nudder royal pain in da Brudder rumpbone.Dem old woomenz gib da Brudder heartburn, iffin one ain't bad nuff, I git two ob dem in me home.
DAISY, I gotz me talkin fings in me earflapz, dial up dat number fur Brudder Henry. Dis impawtant.
Hallo, whose dis on da blower? Oh hey Thelma, howz you? No youze can't woof at Elder Clara rite nowz, git Brudder Henry on da line. Dis impawtant, geez da woomens gotz to drag it out, just hand ober da receeber.
Henry, geez finally, dis Brudder Elwood, I gotz da newz.
No, no, da Deeba still snortin out dere sumplace, Brudder Elwood gotz dat on da backburner tonite. Dis newz, we talkin newz.
We goin to da Waddle. Yup we goin on a sniffy fest, chickz, babes, playhoundies, pawtee's, and Brudder Elwood gotz da proofz.
Yup we a goin wif da Mommas. I gots in me pawz da room paperz dat sey we gonna hab joinin roomz, we fit more liddel honeyz in like dat. Brudder Elwood a wurkin on me tan, git buff, we gonna strut da stuffz in Miseegen. Youze know, da boyz a comin to town, Henry we gonna sniffy and shake da tail, an we leebin da old woomen houndies home. Just youze and me. Two OEBE kool dudes a hittin da town.
Otay Henry, da Brudder keepz you in da know, I gib youze a blast on da blower when I git da deetailz.
We going Waddlin, We goin to Miseegon.
Da Brudderz are comin to town.
We hope da town be ready fur da Brudderz-

Drool to all in need,
Safe passage Gus-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake