[Dailydrool] Drool needed

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 18:41:55 PDT 2009

I want to send lots of drool out to Kirby the St. Bernard.  Hope his  fever
goes down and he recover from his pneumonia.  That is not good.   My wife
had a case of the  walking variety, and it took time, but  she  did get over
it.  I also want to send drool for Charles, the old  hound.  Hope his anal
tumor removal goes well and he  recovers  completely.  Do not need senior
hounds not able to do their dooty  without problems. Lastly, I want to send it
to Rocky, that ate some foreign  object.  Hope it can be removed safely, and
she will heal fully.  Also  lots coming from Ben and Charlie.

DDropp
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621490x1201450102/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooter421NO62)