[Dailydrool] Drool needed

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 19:27:52 PDT 2009

Hope Maggie is feeling better and you find the cause of her illness.   That
is so hard when one of our houndies is sick and cannot tell what is wrong
or what they may have eaten.  Drool coming from the guys for her.  Get  well
soon Maggie.  We are also sending it for the poor Doxie Oliver Hope he
gets better soon too.  It is hard to keep them quiet when they need to be  that
way.  Good luck in doing that.  Also glad that Charles' surgery  went well
and that the tumor looks benign.  That is very comforting when  they say
that.  My geezer Charlie will send extra drool that Charles  recovers fully and
can be back to normal real soon.

DDropp and the  hounds
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572846x1201387511/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=