[Dailydrool] BABY BASSET

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 23:51:19 PDT 2009

Oh Girly We have once again a baby basset who came into rescue who needs DROOL if one has any to spare we need some today.. Our foster momma picked up another baby today and baby is not even 4 weeks  she has her little bellie button thingy there and her eyes are just must of opened all the way..ok what kind of person would hand out baby bassets so young with out momma??? We kept saying to each other but I kept saying to our foster mom they must of liked you... GOD BLESS ALL BASSET FOSTER MOMS AND RESCUES ,, We are off to the ER VET , We will let you all know whats going on..PLEASE cross everyones paws for us....
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILY

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154.html or