[Dailydrool] Elder Clara give up da biskey challenge-JOIN HER!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 03:06:57 PDT 2009

House of Puddles.
The name says it all, we all know it, and love Marilyn for all the wonderful work she does for the seniors. She opened up her home and heart to Gus, another old guy that BellyRubs took in a couple years ago. Gus' story was, as usual, one that makes you wonder about mankind. Old and sick, he was taken to a Petsmart and left. Dumped in a Petsmart. The rescue changed his life and Marilyn showed him the good side, how people really do care, how to be a dog. She gave him the best.
As we all have read, Gus has went to the bridge, but he left knowing what love is.
Now House of Puddles needs us to help, so they can continue to help the abandoned seniors.
Elder Clara has a plan.She calls it the Elder Clara give up da biskey for seniors.
Elder Clara says she givin up her biscuts and treets for a month to send the money to help House of Puddles.
Brudder Elwood says he will even help Clara with the shakes and withdrawl cravings cause this is a good thing.
Please go to the Firstgiving Page, the website, and give. Five dollars will sure help, we have to help the seniors, keep House of Puddles going.
Take the Elder Clara challenge, give up the biskey and give to House of Puddles.
Elder Clara says Thank You.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts