[Dailydrool] sensitive trachea

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed Apr 22 06:42:34 PDT 2009

You might want to check out the tonsils on that boy with the
"sensitive trachea".  While I have never had tonsil trouble
(and neither have any of the houndage) there is a school of thought that
dogs that have strong objections to tension on the collar may have
inflamed tonsils that should be removed.  I know many people who are
adept at checking tonsils on their hounds for problems.  I am not one
of them.  I can look in a throat till I and the hound turn blue and I
can't see anything.  If you are one of the adepts, check that
throat.  If not, have the vetlady check for you.

crazy
basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit