[Dailydrool] name suggestion anyone?

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed Apr 22 06:46:47 PDT 2009

I am at my wit's end.  I cannot come up with an appropriate call name
for Purple's latest singleton oops.  I plan to register her as
Rebec's Purple People Eater (am I dating myself??) but can't find a good
name to call her.  My best idea was Alien, which the spouse vetoed
due to unpleasant associations with someone else who had a dog named
Alien.  A fried likes PP, but I rejected that for what I think are
obvious reasons.  Another suggestion is ET, but it does not flow
trippingly off the tongue.  I am open to suggestions.  anyone
got any??

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at
www.bbrescue.org