[Dailydrool] harnesses, training

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 22 14:49:38 PDT 2009

What I found worked is the Promise Collar where it's like a horse
bridle and they have to go where the head goes and after the usual
first use - bucking/rodeo jumps they get used to it and it works perfectly.
I trained two airedales and two bassets. In fact one lady took Miss Becky
out cuz I just got out of hospital and I wasn't sure of whether she'd drag
her all over - she did and the lady said you gotta train that dog. She walks
perfectly for you.'  I just say nosey.   I know I've told this before
but somebody might not've heard it.
Georgie and Miss Becky