[Dailydrool] Please vote for my Dog Beau...we need your help dailydrool group!

Nancy Sevenpifer nancy7pifer at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:38:05 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have a 2 year old male Basset Hound entered in a photo contest and need

the help of the Basset community to help vote for Beau... in if you think he is

worth! :)  He is wearing a straw hat and really wants your votes. PLEASE

help us site: http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/dogs/09/04/11/beau-0

He is on page 12 right now but will move on to page 13, then 14 and so on...

Thank you and looking forward to being a part of the Dailydrool group!!

Nancy and Aaron Jr.